The item was added to your waitlist!
Instructor: Judi Niemi
Do you ever see a pattern you’d love to make, but hesitate because of the flying geese?
In this 3 session class, Judi will show you a method that will take the frustration out of making flying geese!
Using a beautiful focus fabric surrounded by the flying geese and several borders, you’ll create a quilt that’s 53 ½” x 69 ½”.
5/3 Monday 5:00-7:00 PM CST
5/10 Monday 5:00-7:00 PM CST
5/17 Monday 5:00-7:00 PM CST
1. Flight North Pattern by Mountain Peak Creations Click to Buy
2. Fabric Kits from Millie P’s OR
Fabric requirements from the pattern.
3. Creative Grids Ultimate Flying Geese Tool Optional, but recommended.
4. Microtex or Nonstick 70/10 sewing machine needle
5. Thread to Match- we recommend Auriful
6. Scissors, rotary mat, acrylic ruler, seam ripper, measuring tape, pins
7. Sewing machine in good working order
8. Computer with audio and access to Zoom
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner