The item was added to your waitlist!
Instructor: Coleen Anderson
In this 2-part class, you will finish a medium-sized Improv Bag! You can choose a cut kit from Millie P’s, or choose your own fabrics.
We’ll use the quilt-as-you-go technique to make a fantastic one-of-a-kind bag.
Soft and Stable provides the stability for this cute bag--you won’t be able to make just one!
4/12/21, Monday: 5:00- 7:00 PM CST
4/19/21, Monday: 5:00-7:00 PM CST
1. Quilt-As-You-Go Improv Bag Pattern by Sandra Workman
2. Fabric: Glamperlicious Improv Bag Kit or, a Variety of fabric scraps in any size. ½ yard lining fabric, ¼ yard binding fabric.
3. ½ yard Soft & Stable or Bosal Foam Stabilizer
4. Thread and Bobbin to Match
5. Microtex or Nonstick 80/14 Needle
6. Scissors, rotary mat, acrylic ruler, seam ripper, measuring tape, fabric clips
7. Sewing machine in good working order
8. Computer with audio and access to Zoom
Skill Level: Confident Beginner