The item was added to your waitlist!
In this 2-part class, you will be able to complete the Harper Holdall Tote. Harper is the perfect zip top tote to hold all you need. The double-pull zipper and tidy ends installation means the zip opens all the way to the side seams and stands wide open for easy access. The inside pockets are extra handly.
1/9/2021 Saturday 1:00 - 2:30 CST
1/10/2021 Sunday 1:00 - 2:30 CST
1. Harper Holdall pattern by Lazy Girls Design
2. Fabric (40-42" wide, 100% cotton quilting weight) (5/8 for outside feature of bag, 5/8th for lining and 3/4 for handles, inside pocket, zipper pull ties, bag base.
3. Interfacings: 2 1/2 yds. x 22" wide Face-It soft Lightweight Woven 100% cotton fusible interfacing by Lazy Girls Design or 3 yards x 20" wide. Also 1 1/2 yards x 20" stuff stuff firm sew-in interfacing by Lazy Girl Design.
4. Zipper - one 30" double-pull purse zipper size 4.5mm, polyester, YKK brand
5. Thread to match
6. Erasable marking tool
7. Microtex or Nonstick 90/14 sewing machine needle
8. Scissors, rotary mat, acrylic ruler, seam ripper, measuring tape, sewing clips.
9. Fray check
10. Sewing machine in good working order, walking foot recommended
11. Computer with audio and access to Zoom
Skill Level: Advanced