The item was added to your waitlist!
Instructor: Judi Niemi
Use 5" squares or fat eighths for a simple and speedy splash of color for your home. Make a table runner, a pair of placemats, or a miniature quilt (perfect for a doll or wall hanging!). In this one-session class, you’ll create a runner that you will make over and over again.
Sunday, April 18th: 9:00 AM-12:00 PM CST
1. Mini Brick Road Pattern by Atkinson Designs. Click Here To Purchase: https://millieps.com/products/id/1093
2. Fabric requirements from the pattern
3. Microtex or Nonstick 70/10 sewing machine needle
4. Thread to Match- we recommend Auriful
5. Scissors, rotary mat, acrylic ruler, seam ripper, measuring tape, pins
6. Sewing machine in good working order
7. Computer with audio and access to Zoom
Skill Level: Beginner