The item was added to your waitlist!
Instructor: Jennifer Halbur
Do you want an impressive-looking quilt that comes together super fast? Stella is your answer!
This quilt can be made in a variety of sizes and looks much harder than it is. This quilt will come together quickly and will be a perfect gift!
Consider the book for this class an investment.
Jennifer will teach more classes from the book based on your requests!
Wednesday, May 12th, 5:00-7:00 PM CST
Wednesday, May 19th, 5:00-7:00 PM CST
Wednesday, May 26th, 5:00-7:00 PM CST
1. Stripoligy Mixology Book by GE Designs: Click to Purchase
2. Fabric requirements from the pattern
Think high contrast between the lights and darks. You can choose to use the same light or the same dark for the entire quilt or even create the quilt in only two colors.
3. Creative Grids Striplogy Squared Ruler-Optional, but recommended.
4. Microtex or Nonstick 70/10 sewing machine needle
5. Thread to Match- we recommend Auriful
6. Scissors, rotary mat, acrylic ruler, seam ripper, measuring tape, pins
7. Sewing machine in good working order
8. Computer with audio and access to Zoom
Skill Level: Confident Beginner