The item was added to your waitlist!
Instructor: Lois Cranston
Have you watched Becky’s “while the shop is sleeping?” This is the quilt in the batik room that everyone asks about. This quilt features the same A block in every pattern and four different choices for the B blocks. Despite the complicated look, this pattern is fast, easy, and fun!
Thursday, May 13, 5:00-7:00 PM
Thursday, May 20, 5:00-7:00 PM
Thursday, May 27, 5:00- 7:00 PM
1. Turning Twenty Pick a-B book by Tricia Cribbs Click to Purchase
2. Fabric: Turning Twenty Pick a B Kit for quilt #2 in the book. (This matches the sample). Click here to buy the Kit: Turning Twenty Kit
Fabrics as indicated in the book (Please note that if you’re not doing the border, you only need 1 ¼ yards of the f. Backing as described in the book
3. Thread and Bobbin to Match
4. Microtex or Nonstick 80/12 or 70/11 Needle
5. Scissors, rotary mat, acrylic ruler, seam ripper, measuring tape, fabric clips
6. Sewing machine in good working order
7. Computer with audio and access to Zoom
Skill Level: Confident Beginner